CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - “DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF PROJECT VIDEOS”
Project: Inclusive EduJobs - Towards Context Relevant Policies and Services Enhancing Employability and Educational Outcomes of Roma and Egyptians in Albania
EU Grant Contract No.: IPA/2022/432-813
Reference No.: IPA/2022/432-813/CEI no.6
Contracting Authority: Open Society Foundation for Albania (OSFA)
The purpose of this Call for Expression of Interest is to identify potential service providers, production companies that may be invited to participate in the tender procedure for the provision of video production services for the Inclusive EduJobs project.
Within the framework of this call the service provider will be required to record, design, arrange and produce/ create 5 story-telling videos presenting the project intervention models: the business incubator, the community work program, the social enterprises model, the farming and the educational models.
Videos will communicate project outcomes and success stories of Roma and Egyptian individuals in the efforts to size the inclusion opportunity. Videos will be disseminated through social media ads to reach larger and diverse audience. The format, duration and editing of videos must be in line with current social media dissemination standards and best practices and in compliance with EU communication and visibility guidelines.
The local advisor responsibilities:
- Videos outline (including draft script of the conception of the videos and storyboards);
- Filming, recording of videos shall be carried out throughout the duration of the project;
- Production of videos (videography, editing, audio balancing, sub-titling, format exporting and editing work etc.) All videos produced must be of the highest quality to adequately represent the organization;
- The service providers shall use their own HD quality video camera and professional editing software;
- Edit the footage in line with the script agreed and approved by OSFA focal person;
- Record and edit narration / voice over where needed in accordance with guidance from the Contracting Authority;
- Embed sub-titles in the video (in English or Albanian) as needed;
- Audio balance the final product and convert it in formats for use on TV, radio, web, social media;
- Include EU emblem at the beginning and/or end of the production, accompanied by the relevant funding statement (Funded by the European Union’)
- The service providers should have at least three years of experience in videography/video editing from concept to completion and post-production;
- Demonstrated experience of design, production and editing of promotional mini videos in Adobe Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc;
- Experience covering and producing videos focusing on social inclusion themes and/ or development projects will be considered an asset;
- The companies must be established in accordance with the Albanian legislation that is into force, for at least 3 years from the date of the application;
You can download the version of the call for expression of interest on this link.
All interested companies must submit the following documents for the qualification process:
- A company profile;
- Legal documents proving the company is a legally registered entity;
- Documentation of previous work/portfolio of the company/organization/expert;
- Expression of Interest letter indicating why the company should be selected to offer the services.
to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The deadline for submission of the expressions of interests is April 13, 2023, by 15:00.
Please specify in the e-mail subject a specification about your application: Expression of Interest for Video Production Service.